[DEMO] Warsaw Praga Lab
WARSAW OH Project starts with the idea of creating a lab that will connect various actors that take part in cultural heritage venues that are currently out of use.
Warsaw Participatory Process 2019-01-01 - 2019-09-01View phases
12019-01-01 - 2019-09-01
Warsaw Participatory Process
Warsaw participatory process is designed as a timeline of 6 phases which involve internal (within the team) and external (public) components:
- 2 month: internal MAPPING and public QUESTIONNAIRES, both could be achieved through surveys
- 1 month: framework of internal proposals created by entrepreneurial partners
- 2 month: public proposals (both achieved through meetings)
- 2 weeks: SELECTION of final proposals done internally within the ´decision authority´, a body that chooses the final proposal (not by voting).
- 1 month: DECISION MAKING publicly and intrenaly
- thrughout the whole process: ´accountability´ is defined (priorities are set among the chosen proposals). Using participatory budget is how we plan to finance this lab.