Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use
Legal aspects and conditions of use of the platform of participation of the OpenHeritage Community, https://labs.openheritage.eu/
A. Basic information about data protection:
- Responsible for the treatment: OpenHeritage Consortium
- Purpose of the treatment: to manage contact with citizens and interested persons to participate more actively in the acts, bodies and processes of participation of the city, including the political opinions of the users who can publish them.
- Legal basis for the treatment: it is the user's consent by accepting the terms and conditions of use.
- Recipients of the data: will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation.
- Rights: to exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion as well as other rights recognized to the regulations you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This legal notice informs in a concise way the main aspects of the digital participation platform OpenHeritage (https://labs.openheritage.eu/), promoted by the OpenHeritage Consortium.
B. General aspects of participation in the platform https://labs.openheritage.eu/
Any individual who is or above 16 years of age, who has previously registered in the OpenHeritage platform. By accepting these conditions of use, the registered person declares that he or she is 16 years or older. The platform also allows the possibility of opening the registry to organizations, groups, groups and / or citizen organizations and relevant actors in the city.
Because the OpenHeritage platform is a meeting point that aims to promote civic participation for the improvement of the OpenHeritage Labs, users are obliged to use it diligently and in accordance with this objective.
The OpenHeritage Consortium is not responsible for the incorrect use of the OpenHeritage platform that is made by the users or the contents that they provide. Each user is responsible for using the platform correctly, as well as the legality of the contents and opinions shared therein.
It is not allowed to add any illegal or unauthorized content to the website, such as information that has the following characteristics:
- that is false or deceptive;
- that infringes any right of the City Council or any third party, such as copyright, trademarks or other intellectual and industrial property rights or other related rights;
- that violates the privacy of a third party, such as publishing personal details of the participants, such as the name, address, telephone number, email, photographs or any other personal information;
- It contains viruses, trojans, robots or other programs that may harm the website or the Town Hall's systems or the website or the system of any third party, or that they intend to circumvent the technical measures designed to the correct operation of the platform;
- who intends to send spam to the users or overload the system;
- that it has the character of chain of messages, game pyramidal or game of chance;
- that you have commercial purposes, such as posting job offers or announcements;
- that is not in accordance with public decency; Consequently, the content must not incite hatred, discriminate, threaten, provoke, or have a meaning or a sexual, violent, rude or offensive character;
- that it infringes a law or applicable regulation;
- to campaign through the massive vote for other proposals not related to the process and the debate framework, and
- create multiple users simulating being different people (astroturfing).
The OpenHeritage Consortium is not responsible for the quality, originality, authenticity, legality or security of the contents that the users contribute to the platform. However, the OpenHeritage Consortium reserves the right to eliminate opinions, information, comments, proposals or files that contradict these conditions of use from the platform OpenHeritage, and can install filters for this purpose. All this will be done solely in order to preserve the fundamental objective of the OpenHeritage platform. The OpenHeritage Consortium also reserves the power to suspend, without notice, the temporary suspension of the activities of a participant in the platform, to deactivate the account in any way, to erase its content, to eliminate it the account or send a notice, especially, and without limitation, in the following cases:
The participant is responsible for the content of his contributions and for the damages or claims of third parties that may be derived. In no case will the OpenHeritage Consortium be responsible for the improper use of the site of the platform or the contents that are shared there, nor will it respond to the use that an individual does of the ideas provided, nor on the suitability of these ideas, or the results derived therefrom. In the event that the content includes a link to another website, the City Council of Barcelona does not assume any type of responsibility for the damages and / or damages due to the access to the contents of this link, nor by the content provided in that same link. In the event of a dispute of any kind or for any reason between the participants in the website or in a third party, the OpenHeritage Consortium is exempt from all responsibility for claims, claims or damages of whatever nature that are related somehow with this dispute.
C. Copyright, reuse of information and other rights to the website and its contents
The OpenHeritage Consortium encourages the use of open licenses, the creation of derivative works and the reuse and modification of the works contained in this website, provided that the original authorship is acknowledged and the same license is maintained over the same. resulting work. Unless indicated otherwise, the contents protected by intellectual property disclosed on this website are subject, by default, to a Creative Commons - Recognition - Share Equal (CC-BY-SA) license. In accordance with this license, any person (including the City Council) may use the protected contents, both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, provided the authorship is acknowledged and the resulting work is disseminated under the same license CC-BY-SA. This license will be applied both to the contents provided by the OpenHeritage Consortium and to the contents contributed by users of this website.
The OpenHeritage Consortium allows the reuse of all the information and data disseminated through this website, subject to the following conditions:
You must recognize the authorship appropriately, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes have been made.
The OpenHeritage Consortium will respect all intellectual or industrial property rights over the content sent by users, and assumes no responsibility, directly or indirectly, with regard to any type of dispute, dispute and / or litigation that may arise from the publication, disclosure and / or dissemination of the contents provided without the consent of its legitimate owners or without the protection of any use permitted by law.