Mutual Support, Debates & Great Ideas for Improving the OH Participatory Platform
A space for dialog, co-creation, and questions 🚑 between members of our Open Heritage community.
You are creating a proposal.
- Create your proposal
- Current step: Publish your proposal
Your proposal has not yet been published
Your proposal has been saved as a draft. It needs to be published for it to appear on the site.
You will be able to edit this proposal during the first 60 minutes after the proposal is published. Once this time window passes, you will not be able to edit the proposal.
Publish your proposal
Write your sociology research paper
Sociology studies people and their relationships in society. Sociology covers a broad range of topics: religion, communities, conflict types, behavior of individuals, and social groups. This science field is closely linked to politics, psychology and economy. It is crucial to understand research papers definition, and to learn how to connect to other fields of science when you prepare to write your sociology research paper.
● The introduction should state the problem you will solve or discover. A valuable question that stimulates thought and is relevant for sociology.
● Continue with the analysis of existing literature. This part of the assignment should be expanded.
● Next, it's time to discuss methodology. The next step is to discuss your methodology. This gives credence to your work.
● Discuss your results and conclusions later. To present data to your reader, use tables and graphs to create a flow of numbers and exponents.
● Discussion. Discuss whether the research was useful for further investigation.
● Without going into details, reiterate key concepts and points of your research. Include all results.
● Referrals should be placed on a separate assignment sheet.